This is an absolutely smooth and delicious cocktail adapted from Pure Food & Wine in NYC. It is THE PERFECT summer cocktail and a guaranteed hit when entertaining!
Why Sake? So glad you asked!
Sake is fermented from steamed rice and is surprisingly rich in amino acids. Sake is also free from sulfites which are a known allergen for many people. Sake is very light and comparatively free of hangover-causing congeners. Premium sake is also free from additives and preservatives.
- 1 bottle Sake
- 1 bottle Extra Dry Champagne
- 1 large bunch mint leaves
- juice of 3-4 limes
- 6-10 droppers full of Liquid Stevia (more or less to taste)
- First, tear the mint leaves off the stem.
- In a large pitcher, use the back of a wooden spoon to muddle the mint leaves, stevia, and lime juice.
- Then add the entire bottle of Sake and entire bottle of Champagne.
- Stir the mixture and serve over lots of ice in rocks glasses or mason jars.